Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Mashup Meal

Tomorrow I fly to Hershey, Pennsylvania for my PSU medical school interview. In the interest of not having a bunch of food spoiling in my fridge and not wanting to buy anything new, I decided to make all my meals using up the miscellaneous bits of what I still had fresh. Lunch today consisted of a mostly pan cooked meal. I cooked the fresh mushrooms, onions, and zucchini in a little evoo, a little water, garlic, and Mccormick's Spicy Steak seasoning. The chicken was left over from my crock pot cooking. I added the spinach and chicken to the pan once the veggies were mostly cooked. Easy peasy. Not fancy, not exciting, but tasty and a great way to use up fresh foods when cleaning out your fridge.

And yes, that is my Curious George reads plate. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment